Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

ISBE ISCS Student Course Overrides

Scheduling > Student Schedules > Student > Schedule Entry

If a student is enrolled in a course that is typically a Dual Credit or Articulated Credit course, but the student is not getting Dual or Articulated credit, use this screen to override one or both values.

  1. Find the student record you need to update and then go to Scheduling > Student Schedules > Student > Schedule Entry. Click on the Course Description.
  2. Click on the ISBE ISCS link in the Other Student Course Information section on the Date Range Detail panel.
  3. Check the appropriate checkbox to indicate that the student is not receiving dual or articulated credit.
JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.